I’ve been nominated! Ciarra of ciarraloren graciously chose me as a recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award.
When I found out, I was astounded but also really confused. What in the world is the One Lovely Blog award? After thorough research (I Googled it), I found out that it is a way to show appreciation to fellow bloggers.
Here is what the One Lovely Blog Award entails:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog (above)
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
So here goes…
Seven Facts About Me
- I’m allergic to some really weird foods. Don’t feed me pineapple, celery, carrots or melon. Otherwise, I will swell up like a blow fish.
- I’m working on my first book. Stay tuned!
- I collect water bottles. Then I lose them.
- I’m a huge fan of Supernatural. Team Dean all the way!
- If I could, I would live in a small South Carolina cottage on the coast
- I used to barrel race. Western Style riding > English style.
- I love my readers!
If you have a comment or question about Lovely Dusk, feel free to email me or post your comment below.
I recently joined a community of #BossBabes! It’s called Style Collective and it’s a community of women filled with educational tools about blogging. Click here to sign up!
Follow Lovely Dusk on Instagram for more inspiration, smiles and laughs.