Welcome to the blank slate of a New Year! What are your goals for 2017? My goals stay pretty consistent from year to year:
- Stop spending so much money.
- Fast Food is not your friend. Go to the grocery store.
- Remember that gym membership? Yea, you still have it.
This New Years felt different. I have accomplished the majority of my goals for 2016. I saved more money, went on adventures and worked harder than ever. When the clock struck midnight, I was confused as to what I should work towards in 2017. Inspiration left me high and dry. So, I decided to find quotes that would motivate me to pick a few goals for 2017. If you’re in the same situation as me, I hope this helps!
- Save Money
- “Become so financially secure, that you forget it’s payday.” Amen!
- Lose Weight
- “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same. ” Do you really want to change?
- Go to the Gym
- “Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. It is not a punishment for what you ate.” – Women’s Health.
- Don’t eat out
- “Eating well is a form of self-respect.”
- Be more organized
- “The space in which we live should be for the person we’re becoming, not for the person we were in the past.” – Marie Kondo
- Read the Bible more
- “Don’t remain stuck on the same page. “
Writing this has helped me make my goals for 2017. I want to travel, to revel in God’s love and to make an impact on the world, even in a minute way. What goals have you set for this new year? How will you fill in your blank space?