“I’m so glad to live in a world where there are Octobers.” – Anne of Green Gables
Fall is almost here! I’m so excited. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore summer, but there’s something about autumn.
Here are my top 10 things to do this fall:
- Pick a Pumpkin – I already have a date set to go with my sisters!
- Dance at Oktoberfest – Old St. Charles throws a huge festival right before Halloween.
- Plaid – I can’t wait to wear all. the. plaid.
- Go to a Bonfire – Who doesn’t like s’mores?
- Discover a new fall drink – I’ll be honest, I don’t like Pumpkin Spice Lattes (I know…). I need to find a cute little coffee shop where I can study.
- Run a 5k/10k – I’m currently injured, but I cannot wait to run a few races this year!
- Explore a new hiking trail – Lacing up my hiking boots just puts me in the right frame of mind.
- Trick-or-Treat – You’re never too old!
- Stand Outside a Haunted House – I have a fear of haunted houses, so maybe I’ll just stand outside?
- Last but not least…Cheer on my Indianapolis Colts during Sunday Night Football (see ya later, Rams)!